View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo let me start by sayin I dont need to ******** and definitely dont need to be stealling shz, I buy my shz. Many know me on here. Instead your comment and many others just sets off the other A...holes to continue to talk shz that dont correspond to thread or anything helpful. l Ive posted the link from the guy Ive purchased the rims from. Meaning PAID MY HARD EARN MONEY LIKE OTHERS DO. So for the ones that have nothing to do but continue to talk shz give it a break grow the F.. UP. Obviously theyre. ones that dont know me. Yes Ive had a 370z and many other rides more than some of you have had in ur current lives.This is for the nosey F...s!!! that dont mind theyre Bizzz... Reason I posted a project is because Ive now own a 2012 mustang 5.0 with Brembos with 19s trac package with retarded offsets and the market for rims on this car suck typical American shz. Not to my liking, like the Japanese market its big. For those that dont know these cars as many others nowadays have the same bolt pattern as Jap cars 5x114. So i wanted to try something different lite and strong so i choose to try 20' VOLKS the ones JUNIOR G is sellin but carefully reasearching the offsets were too aggressive thats why i decided not to buy. So i choose 370z rims which look good come wide enough and forged like the ones on my passed Z. I also have tried a set of g35 rays but not wide enough that still sit in my hands.The Z rims actually work well with little modification. But came across something better but costly so instead of sittin on a pile of stuff. Ive decide to post them for those of u that might find them usefull. But instead some D....Heads dont mind their Bizz. and think with their A.... and not their brains start shz that could have been handled in better way.
Enough F.....KIN said. Still for sale.. if not Ohwell..
Just remember Myself aswell as others here and elsewhere buy shz on craigslist without knowing some of its history. I myself go to many of the G meets and other gatherings and know the faces. So b4 you point fingers think about what you talkin about and get ur stories straight..
Pretty defensive for someone that says he didn't steal them or know the person that did. Call his *** out OP. Contact the local PD and ask if you can at least set the tires/wheels next to your car. Just because he didn't know they were stolen, that doesn't mean he gets to keep the wheels.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote