View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
According to Nissan and current forum owners the Vin doesn't have a code which would indicate the build date...

additionally while the build date given may be BS, there hasn't been a single overlap or duplicate number that I have heard of and it seems strange that the Nissan rep everyone used took weeks to months to just come up with fake nums.

Like everyone else I think it is incredibly stupid that Nissan advertised these cars by rarity yet never numbered them... the Nismos which are going on their 4th year in the 370 all have plaques.
I'm not saying they are lying. Just make my own list of the last 4 vin #. So far there is some sequence to some of they numbers there is already forum members with numbers which are lining up in order!