View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:31 AM   #384 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephan View Post
Hello, im new to this forum. I basically signed the papers for my 370z and I am just waiting for delivery. Its a 2011. Question is: Texas nissan of grapevine did NOT have a base with NO sport package. ( this is what i was wanting) So they told me at one of their other lots they have a brand spanking new 2011 without the sport package ( KEY WORD~~>) BUT the newly built 370 base, that were just recently shipped here to the US. has the syncro match, the upgraded brakes, the RAYS wheels and the limited slip included .I was dealed with them for 31900 for this.

I never hear of that. I though either your get the base with no sport package<~~ KBB.com fair price of 30825 or a base w/ a sport package <~~ KBB.com fair price of 33725. I can still back out of the deal. I just wanted some more opinions
Theres 3 main trims to this car.
1. Base (cloth seats, no bose stereo)
2. Touring (Leather Seats, Bose Headunit and speakers)
3. Nismo

The following are options that can be added to either the Base or Touring model
1. Sports package (Limited Slip Differential, Akebono BBK, Rays 19" wheels, SRM)
2. Navigation
3. Aluminum kick plates, floor mats, other random little options

so YES a 370z with cloth seats and no bose headunit with a BBK and Rays wheels is a Base 370z, in the sense that it is not a touring package. If you look on KBB the choices are Base, Touring and Nismo
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote