View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:29 AM   #32 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalanBro View Post
So I was in Ireland last week on a buisness trip. Beautiful country. I noticed everyone seemed to be driving tiny cars or midsize ones with small diesel engines. So out of curiosity, I checked the price of a 370Z since I hadn't seen a single one out there (or any sports car for that matter).

The MSRP on a 370Z with A/T and Navigation was over 62000 Euro!!! That's about $90,000!!! Freakin nuts! As much as I loved it there, this scared hell out of me. The thought of driving a diesel for the rest of my life is heartbreaking.
Yep. We have it good in the US. My Z06 costs $120K Canadian even though the exchange rate is almost even. Rediculous. I would have demanded they replace the Cobalt steering wheel with a DSV one at that price, had I had to pay it!
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote