View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #43 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Hmmm...they all turn yellow?

I am sick of making my car perfect, the only one that will benefit is the next owner. Why am I doing the work for he/she

Mine looks great, but granted it's only half a year old.

Just the other night, I stopped and looked at a Porsche 911TT out of curiosity. It was a 2008 model, and when I looked close, I saw it too had a clear bra. Which also looked great. I am guessing it was applied early in life, based on the lack of chips under it on the nose.

Anyway, mine has a lifetime warranty, so if it DOES turn yellow. Free replacement.

It's added value. You can easily get another $2K for a car with NO chips on the front end. Well over what the clear-bra costs. I would certainly spend $2K more on an otherwise $30K car for the one with no chips vs. the one that needed a re-paint.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 08-17-2011 at 07:33 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote