View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 03:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
rodriguez
Base Member

Drives: Hoping to get one
rodriguez is on a distinguished road
Default Need help with purchasing Nismo in Richmondhill

Hey guys,

this is my first post and I have been doing a lot of reading as to where you guys (specifically in the GTA area) purchased your cars and for various amounts. I haven't really seen anything up to date and I am so interested in buying a 370 in the next few weeks.

My situation is that I wanted to walk into a dealership and negotiate some prices on a 370 with sports package. I walked into village nissan in richmondhill and I saw the nismo 370 and for some reason I just had to have it.
It was their demo version that they now have sitting in the show room with 8000km and a lot of rock chips to the hood and front bumber The dealers asking price right now is 47331 plus taxes at 1.9% for 60 months or 2.9% for 72 months.

My question is, how would you guys approach this if you were to buy it? This is my first time buying a brand new car from a dealership and I don't want a terrifying first experience. So should i ask for the invoice price on paper and negotiate from that or is there any other way you guys would go after it? Also, how would you factor in the fact that it has 8000km and a bunch of stone chips and also that the car is already there and I wouldn't have to pay for freight. How much would you guys negotiate this car for?I would greatly appreciate any help from you guys!
rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote