View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 12:14 AM   #200 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I have been having an issue where my car acts like it is fuel starving driving on the street. The problem is that it can be at any RPM, any gear or any speed. It is all random in nature. The car's been down on and off for the past month for one reason or another. I am sick of dealing with it. There is nothing I hate more than an unreliable/untrustworthy car. I would rather take my losses and not deal with this piece of poop. You don't know how many times i have pleaded to the dealer that there is a hesitation, yet nothing will pop up during the test drive. I am hoping I can figure out the problem, but I honestly am about to trade this thing in and call it a day. I don't want to jack this thread, but I am absolutely done with these annoying random problems. ARGGGG
damn man, I am sorry to hear, I didn't realize you were having all /\ these issues on top of the on track fuel starve thing. I don't blame you at all for wanting to dump the car. I'm the same way, once I've lost faith in a car, it's like a switch goes off and I HAVE to get rid of it asap regardless of cost.

You gonna stay with a Z or do you have something else in mind??
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote