View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 04:19 PM   #55 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

I actually thought I had ordered the DW and when I was getting a bunch of stuff installed on the car I noticed that they were the DWS, I didn't pay it much mind even though I hadn't done a lot of research on it. The price is about the same but I'm in socal so I don't REALLY need the snow tires unless I'm going snowboarding in the winter for which I have a Toyota FJ. So I'm mostly going to be using these tires on dry roads or in rain, I like that the tread ware is more than the DW even though the DW is already way up there in comparison.

I'm planning on doing quiet a bit of canyon driving and they're not broken in yet but they already show that they have pretty good feel on limits.

I'll update again after some aggressive driving in the canyon.

I'm also coming from the base 18 wheels to the sport rays so the noise reduction from that switch is amplified since the base 18s are quieter stock.

Last edited by KingZee; 08-16-2011 at 04:21 PM.
KingZee is offline   Reply With Quote