Thread: Z1 Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

so far no bad experiences at z1. actually its been all great. I head out there quite a bit they take care of everything properly.

In terms of courteous, yeah. Never rude, but we always have a good time. They arent uptight at all.

Timely in their work, so far I havnt run into any problems. I order something, they get it in quickly.

What is in their stock is impossible to answer as they might have many items in stock one week, and none in stock 3 weeks later. Depends on who buys etc etc.

Generally though, just call them ahead of time and order what you need and then they should have it shortly and then take the car in.

I actually havnt seen anyone at z1 be discourteous yet. There are times in every business where if someone walks in and is completely unreasonable that they might get turned down or turned away. Those people would then of course go on the internet and tell stories about how they went in there as perfect gentlemen and the business did everything wrong. Pfft yeah right.

When your back, visit em sometime and you'll see for yourself. Before i started taking my car there for work and everything I just dropped by and hung out to see what they were about.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote