View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25
Default 370Z exhaust best sounding 6 cylinder???

So one of the more recently posted reviews called the 370Z's exhaust note "the best of any 6 cylinder engine". Anyone else happen to catch that? (I wish I remember which review...)

Anyway, the reviewer must have forgotten that Porsches have 6 cylinder motors. My neighbor just drove away in his Carrera 4S and that thing has the meanest, loudest exhaust I've ever heard from a 6 cylinder engine. My 370Z sounds like a go-cart in the garage next to his car.

Given that I can't judge the loudness of the exhaust clips in our thread on 370Z CBEs, can anyone attest to how a Stillen CBE and HFC combo compares to the sound/loudness of a Porsche Carrera?

***Just realized I posted in the general discussions...feel free to move to the intake/exhaust forum***

Last edited by spearfish25; 07-26-2009 at 12:01 PM.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote