View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:52 AM   #831 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
They should not creak at all if they were in fact installed correctly, the only culprit is the OEM rubber mounts so I would look over them again.
Thanks, I'll look it over but I saw the guys at Amp put them on...I'm not really getting creaking during normal driving, just when I'm trying to go up steep driveways sideways and they're really compressing and expanding...I may take them to extremes others wouldn't experience to get into my building's driveway without scrapping.

Quote:
The Swift springs give the car a much more neutral feel, removing most of the understeer that the stock springs had. Combined with a good set of sway bars, you can get rid of understeer completely. I have zero understeer with my Stillen sway bars and Swifts, just perfectly neutral balance through turns.
KingZee is offline   Reply With Quote