View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
mjg
Base Member

Drives: 13' GT 500
mjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaheard View Post
So I am two weeks almost into ownership of a Z. I have to say after mastering the stick shift to where I am confident out and about, this car was the absolute perfect pick for me. Everytime I see it and get into it it grows more and more awesome.

I had been "Carshopping" for a while now through college and was just unsure about what to get. Then I fell in love with the Challenger RT. It was big, loud, cool looking and I loved it. Stuck with that for ever as I had my mind made up. To actually see one in person even made it better, they look great in person! Only thing is, the interior is pretty bland. The Z was just kind of a wildcard and really only looked at it to cross off my list. Boy was I wrong after my second test dri ve. The car just looks and sits sooooo good in person. Hard to get that in person. The interior is awesome with buttons and feel galore, makes you feel in a cockpit. The car is cool whether your on the inside or out. It drives like a damn go kart and is a blast. I will always love the Challenger and still hope to possibly one day get one, but the Z has been amazing so far. Never had one thought of buyers remorse and couldnt imagine what I would be missing if I hadnt got it. Sorry for the long post but I am just soo pumped about this car. Its one hell of a ride as you all know.
congrats and good choice!

I was considering getting a 135 coupe, and was thinking more in terms of luxury then sports car (after driving my G35 for 3.5 years). I ended up getting a whole lot more of both, and way more value then that BMW I feel (since I'm comparing a 2 year used car to new in prices). I feel the new Z touring with the navigation has all the toys I'd possibly want, looks and feels like nothing less then twice it's cost.

Enjoy
mjg is offline   Reply With Quote