View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Carbon Fiber Element
Track Member

Drives: 04 nissan 350z db m6
Carbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond repute
Default CF Element Carbon Fiber Steering Wheels

I have 2 of these wheels available. One of them is done with a flat bottom and the other has a round bottom. Decided not to flatten the bottom and it looks just as good. Like i said two are available and they will be ready to ship Thurs/Friday of this week. Since I use these as a core swap I will need stock wheels back in return for these. I will cover shipping to get these to you and buyer covers it back to me.
Here is a pic of the round bottom wheel and one of the flat bottom.
I usually stitch the sides back up with black thread but can use any color thread if buyer wants. Buyer please add 3% for PayPal fees.
$475 plus stock wheel.

Thanx for looking.

Follow us on Instagram @Carbonfiberelement
Carbon Fiber Element is offline   Reply With Quote