View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #40 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
As far as maintenence goes, nothing has changed. So don't worry too much. Basically all the 3.5 and 3.7ltr cars near identical care maintenence. For the ddealers. The Z is a Z. They don't really care in the form of words but I see ur frustration. If our cars were different then we would have problems. I would just find a gtr certified dealership to ease your lack of confidence with the current one. Gtr dealers usualyy give the skyline mechancics Z to fill up there day
It is a GT-R certified dealer. I think the tech's are fine. Its the service rep that worries me. They always seem to be mindless drones sometimes, just reading off a script. They've even offered me tire rotation at reasonable fee a few times

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote