View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
So I am looking for some easy inexpensive mods for the most speed gains. I don't care about being loud unless it helps with speed, so only loud enough for speed improvements but not extra loud just to be loud. My budget is only around 1k.
I have read on the forums that HFCs are the best bang for my buck. Please let me know if any of your suggestions need other parts as well to implement them. I am a complete newbie to this.
I am thinking of looking into some driving schools also.

Thanks!
Clear Bra. It's the only mod that is likely to pay you back in full for doing it. Especially good idea with Nissan's ultra-thin paint. If you're serious about driving your car to its potential, learn how it feels stock, first, and after you become adept at handling it stock, the first mods will be obvious. Through it all, the clear-bra will have your back.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote