View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:41 AM   #125 (permalink)
mrflip69
Base Member

Drives: 90 Nissan 240sx SE
mrflip69 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
a lot of this talk reminds me of pretty girls who think every girl hates them because they aren't as pretty, but in reality no one cares....
Probably the smartest post in this thread. Some of the hottest girls are the ones who don't realize it, or just plain don't give a sh*t.

How do most of you guys drive your Zs? Drive too fast/aggressive, and people think you're a self-righteous douche. Drive obnoxiously slow, and people will think you're... well, a self-righteous douche LOL!

Maybe you bought the car for its performance, so it would be a shame to cruise around just doing the speed limit? Maybe you don't want to waste your hard earned money by putting your car at risk with spirited driving?

We all make assumptions. I don't doubt that 'haters' exist out there. Me? I drive pretty beat looking cars, but I take reasonably good care of them. If I spot a Z, I get a little excited since I think it's a gorgeous car and still a pretty rare sight, even here in SoCal.

From some of these replies, I know a lot of you guys would get 'rubbed' the wrong way if I followed (not tailgated) you for a bit, or heaven forbid, park next to you, because I admired your car!
mrflip69 is offline   Reply With Quote