View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
Jquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2k10Z34Pw
Jquad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosZ View Post
First of I have to thank AK all the members and supporters of the370z.com. So I was driving in rain yesterday and I have injen intakes. I hit no puddles and car was running good. I parked the car and about 5 hrs later I went to move it in my garage. Car would shut off and my vdc lights came on as well as service engine soon. After about a minute I tried taking the car around the block and it would not go past 2500 rpms and when I changed gears it would go in hard. I left the car where it was over night and in the morning I take it
For a spin and everything seems fine except the service engine light is still on(the service engine light came on when I installed the cai and went away after 3 days) so Mayb the light will go away again?. I just wanted to share my story and I will update if anything changes(hopefully for the good). I again wanna thank the370z for the help it gave me when I needed it and I will def. Support it and become a member by the end of the week. Special thanks to Arnold k and chuckd for picking up Thair phone at 12am to help me out.
that's weird this happened to me last night too This is the 2nd time already. only happens when its raining though and when i park my car outside for couple of hours. but after a couple of mins giving it a run. It like a champ again. I dont get the SEL though. It does give you that hard choked though...