View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 09:09 AM   #109 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetlife View Post
I forgot to add in my post that Tom Peacock Nissan didn't offer a roadster for a test drive, I wound up test driving a test driving a base model at Baker Jackson North. I was very impressed with Baker Jackson North, they were very professional. To be honest, i had a problem with Tom Peacock back in 1997 when i had a 1987 nissan Maxima at the time (needed injectors replaced under TSB), had to get approved through corporate two weeks later, sure enough, none of the service managers or advisors were around when i was called by corporate to pick the up the Maxima from Tom Peacock . To be honest, i just went there because they were down the street from the Acura dealer i've been going to since 2001. I always told my wife i would end up buying my first Z from Baker Jackson.
I'm new to the Houston area, and have been amazed at the lack of Z inventory, not only in the Houston area, but Dallas and San Antonio as well. So far, I've had no luck locating a Silver Touring 7 AT with Sport and Nav.

While one local dealer had one listed on their web site, the car had been sold. To date, I've actually found only one car so-equipped, but didn't like the color. I'm just going to wait for the spring.

Can you recommend an Acura dealer for service? My wife has an MDX.
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote