View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #898 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
May I ask why you are looking at my package
It's kind of hard to miss in that picture. 2 small legs and 1 small penor. You know I'm just messing with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Cause your the amazing Boner Boy,, Defender of the 370z.com lol Sorry I couldnt resist. With having my 5yr old all summer I have seen so many super hero movies i cant see straight.. Dont take it personal, its all in fun. Btw I hope the taste of grandma dont put that pitch in your tent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Will, I checked out that link you sent me, and although it sounds cool to work there, the skills they're looking for, I don't have. I've never worked in this area...
  • One year prior experience in manufacturing, assembly, electrical, construction, auto mechanic OR mechanical military experience OR successful completion of a WIA-sponsored Pre-Manufacturing course OR successful completion of an Aircraft Assembly or Aeronautical Studies course offered by Trident Technical College.
  • Skilled independent craftsmen from the following industries: vehicle interior, electronics, carpet weaving and textile manufacturers OR fiber, plastic, sheet metal molding/finishing; siding, trim, injection and fiberglass molding operations.
  • Work from electronic models, manufacturing specifications and procedures, quality procedures and instructions, operations and work sheets and company and customer specifications and procedures.

Sorry dude. I didn't actually look at the qualifications in detail. And honestly if you are interested you should apply anyways. If they turn you down it's no harm no fowl.