View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 05:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
zuperman 370
Track Member

Drives: 370z 2010 at blue
zuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the rough
Default For Sale:brand new nintendo super famicom(super nintendo) brand new never played with

The title says it, i have for sale a brand new nintendo super famicom also known as the super nintendo, for those of you who grew up in the early 90's and even for those who grew up after the early 90's are well aware of this console, one of the best all time great consoles ever made. The one i am selling is brand new, never been played with still in its original box, i originally bought it when it first came out for my nephew, turns out he already had one at the time, so i stored it in the basement, totally forgot about it, until last week when i was cleaning up and found it. System still works perfectly, i just pluged it in and turned it on to see if it works. It comes with 2 controllers, original box, and 3 games, forgot what they are but i think they are mortal kombat 3, wwf wrestle mainia, and toy story. I am willing to let this beautiful classical collectors console go for 400$ shipped to anywhere in the world. I will attach pics of the console once i get home, the pic attached now is just a random pic of the console i got from the internet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sfc32.jpg (8.7 KB, 25 views)
zuperman 370 is offline   Reply With Quote