View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 09:16 PM   #7515 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

LOL, you perv Troop!!!! The Z06 is a f****** fast & scary car, it's truly a beast not to fool around with. Watching the speedometer needle race through the triple digits while still in 3rd gear was amazing. The salesman was enjoying the car even more than I did and stated that he had been waiting for his chance to ride the Z06 for a while. I would probably kill myself with that much power in no time... 2nd gear on this car is plenty for street driving which kinda sucks. This thing DRINKS gas, after an *ahem* spirited driving this popped up...
( Click to show/hide )

Shado, no worries about being jealous or about me joining the passion wagon clan; I am still enjoying the Z way too much to let it go and I'm having fun with the MidA crew
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble