View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by three3y3 View Post
hello Im a new member whos def gonna get a z ....test drove one and it pretty much turned my love for the new camaro ss to..ummmmm what was i saying oh ya the 370 z is the finest machine under 40 k....just was wondering if anyone has compared the two the sports package vs the nismo ...im thinking the nismo is just to say i got one and i can go longer without having to do any mods to get monster performance damn im just thinking out loud.....im just excited about this damn car and Im patiently waiting for a "track to explode on" Nismo is the beeez neeez maaaaan
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote