View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:26 PM   #97 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
You go to autozone?
YOu dont go to autozone? n plus how r u gonna tell the person who started the thread to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
OP, I know what you mean and all, as I have had this happen as well. But in your case with the lady giving you the finger, are you sure you didn't accidentally cut her off, or tail gate her, or pass her, etc... or do anything that would warrant her reaction? My point is, she still should not have reacted that way, but I'm saying it may have been possible that you accidentally (not INTENTIONALLY) did something to her that would have made her react that way.

Reason why I say this is some people are just weird that way...... they see you making a perfectly legal lane merge or a legal pass on a 2 lane road, and they get all huffy...
Yeah well it was on a two lane road, she was behind me and I was going as per the speed limit, she was tailgating me, then I slowed down for the red light and she just floored it and cut into the other lane in next to me, while we were both waiting for the green she stood there looked at my car, ( i dont even think she looked at me) and gave me the finger I was like uhh? Then she gave me the disgust look and floored it when it turned green, I went about my way, letting her go ( I met her at the next light but she didnt even look) soo yeah idk i did just notice her rust bucket station wagon tho
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote