View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 10:16 PM   #86 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
I've never had a lot of what has been mentioned happen. Mostly because I think people have less respect or are less willing to talk to me once they realize a young looking guy is driving. 50% of the time, older people give me the "look at that spoiled brat" type stare. I am extremely lucky and privileged to have parents that helped me buy it (did a half/half deal) but I never take it for granted.

Young women love it though, I cruise with my brother by the beach in Newport and I have got a number of thumbs up from chicks. My favorite was this pretty girl in a semi-riced Civic; I did a little WOT pull and passed her on the highway and once we both stopped at a light in town, she kept looking and smiling. I waved and she said that was awesome, it made my night for sure!
you didn't get her number?
KingZee is offline   Reply With Quote