View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #81 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by akong51 View Post
This has nothing to do with the fact that you are driving a Z, but everything to do with geography and demographics. Most of what you talked about does not happen at all in So. Cal. Maybe the occasional bone head will want to race...but all the other stuff just doesn't happen here. The Z is just another car on the highway, nothing special. Now in the boonies...that's another story.
Yeah well I dont live in the ghetto, or in a bad area, infact I live in a upper-middle class commuinty, and even the highway I commute to has mostly people from my town and neighboring travelling to Hartford (the capital of CT) where most ppl are at desk jobs...so its not like im dealing with no good, drop out bums, its educated to highly educated folks acting a fool as well. So I dont really think geography and demographics really plays a role in this, although im sure there are much more higher end cars in So Cal, and way more Ferraris and Lambos running round, but people are people no matter where you go, and attitudes wont change.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote