View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough
Default A/C Seat blower filters......

Yep, if you have heated and cooled seats, you have four of them.... and the list price is $96.00 a pop.

When I took the car in for the 15k service, I mentioned that I had noticed the volume of air coming through the seats seemed to have diminished since we got the car. I asked if she could check to see if there was a filter that needed changed. Looks like there are two in each seat and you can't get to them without pulling the seats out. No one from the parts guy to the tech had any idea thay they existed.

Needless to say, that didn't persue it without talking to me. I told them I would pull the passanger seat and see if I could at least see them. From the parts pictures, they look like small canisters like what you would see on a gas mask.

Just figured I would give you guys a heads up because I didn't recall reading our hearing anything about this issue. I will let you know what I find if I ever get around to pulling a seat.