View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #4938 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbrubak View Post
Today was the first time I got pulled over in my Z. While getting onto Hwy 100 here in Cedar Rapids, got on it a bit. Got pulled over by from what I believe to be a detective. He had on a coat and tie and was wearing his badge on his belt. Asked for my license, checked me out, and because I had a clean record just gave me a warning. Told me to try and not squeal the tires too much. He did compliment me and said the car looked really nice. Did mention that it would be hard not to get on it once in awhile with my car. I thanked him and went on my way.
lol...this sounds like my G last week... but i didn't squeal my S04's and wasn't going as fast as you.