View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
red6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Z Coupe M6 SPT
red6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the rough

What is the school.

1. Not sure if ARK offers options like FI does with resonaters so this is hard to answear. Non-Resonated FI is gonna be louder.

2. Once again depends on what FI system you want to go with. The resonated FI have little to no rasp. Even my Non-Resonated FI had very little rasp.

3. Again need to know what FI you want, my Non-Resonated FI had no drone, cant speak for the ARK.

4. I'm sure there both quiet at idle. Look at my Setup in the sig. My car is very quiet once it is warmed up at idle.

5. The larger the resonater the quieter the exhaust and less chance of rasp. A resonater basically just quiets down the exhaust. Go on youtube and you can hear what all 3 FI systems sound like, or go to the exhaust section of this forum.

6. Apperently FI just made a change to tuck there exhaust up some more. The cans may hang low on the FI but the ARK has flanges that are even lower I believe.

7. If you do get more from the FI its probably not much, but the FI has been proven to make the most I believe.

8. Not a question but a statement.

9. Not sure, I think the same. Neither stick out far if installed correctly.

10. Loud and exotic I'm gonna have to say Non-Resonated FI with Non-Resonated Test Pipes. I get so many complements.

P.S Just noticed your from VA. Good luck, your probably gonna get arrested the second you start the car with the new exhaust LOL.