View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #66 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
I hate when motorcycles go in-between me and another car. I had one squeeze between me and an accord. We were on the highway about 80 mph and the motor cycle came flying through use like we were standing still. The accord jerked around a bit in his lane and I thought we would end up in an accident with the bike. I think the accord didn't see the bike coming up on us and was surprised when he was between use.
Yeah, splitting lanes @ 80mph is stupid, but in all honesty, the Accord driver is just as much at fault for not being aware of their surroundings. I only split lanes at intersections, when everyone else is stopped, and only if I'm at the back of the pack. If I get rear ended by some moron not paying attention, I could get seriously hurt. I could even die. If a car gets rear ended, it's usually nothing more than whip lash. I'm going to assume the dude was riding a sport bike aka crotch rocket?

In my situation, I had 3 choices.

Let this angry dude control the situation (No way is that ever happening)
Fight him
Leave

When I was younger, I would have probably puffed my chest out and told him he needed to get back in his car and leave before I got angry. Now that I'm older, I don't need any of that B.S. I chose to just leave because I don't need to get in trouble for road rage just because this dude sucks at driving. Besides, I literally got the last laugh haha.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 08-11-2011 at 02:31 PM.
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote