View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #57 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
I think I get it worse than most.... probably cuz my plate says "IMFASTR".... lol

I have Mercedes and Bimmers galore chasing my bumper in traffic and then blasting past as if to prove they are better! I just cruise and smile, knowing the plate pisses off the corvettes and mustang fanboi's while I just cruise along. The plate was supposed to be a joke, as I was trying to get "IMSLOWR" for my Lincoln... would've looked cool parked in the driveway together!
HA that would look funny!

I think they pick on you because your car is the best possible paint color for a Z, but then again I'm biased.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote