View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #49 (permalink)
Vaughanabe13
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
Vaughanabe13 has a spectacular aura aboutVaughanabe13 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
I've gotten this. I was driving down a neighborhood street looking for a house number and going about 15 in a 20. This guy walks out infront of me so I stop. He says to me that there are kids playing in the street and I need to slow down. I told him I going under the speed limit and he just tought his 3 yr old that it's ok to walk out infront of moving vehicles.
Not to thread jack, but that story reminds me... My parents live on a cul de sac in a residential area. There is a cop that lives just across the street and the cop lets his kids just play out in the street/circle with reckless abandon all day and all night. None of the kids watch for cars and there are usually stray balls, pucks and gear laying around in the street. So it's super scary driving through there because I have to watch every direction for flying objects or kids running after said objects. Then one day the cop started actually putting parking cones in the street around his kids' hockey nets (that are just right out in the middle) and he stands in the yard and yells at cars to watch out as they go by. He's one of those "tough guy power trip" cops and it drives me nuts. Just teach your d*** kids to watch for cars and get out of the way like every other parent!