View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #35 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

yah, last weekend (was it?) some newer M3 pulled up next to me at a light and just floored the living schit out of his car for some reason making a buzzing noise near redline.. i just accelerated normally and watched him arrive early to the next red light...

then about 3sec later a jetta that was behind the M3 blew past me and cut me off and made a turn into a supermarket. wow, that was like 4 fails in a row... driving a jetta, 3 seconds too slow, cutting people off, then turn into a supermarket on a sunny afternoon...all while i drove normally and watched silly people do silly things.

i went home, QD'ed my car, enjoyed playing with my new camera and computer, had a nice supper with my wife and kids and just enjoyed the rest of my day.

bottomline, some folks have a need to prove something cause they are empty inside.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote