View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #22 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if it has to do with the economy at the moment in which you'll notice more envious drivers on the road.

Less than 2 weeks after getting the Sonata 2.0T, my mom's car was backed into at her work place. Several years ago someone rammed their truck up against my mom's car.

With my car? Someone tailgated and switched lanes, which left me with a scar on my bumper. People either tailgate me or swing over to cut me off as I approach the light. Every week I encounter at least one stupidity. When I drive a different car, like the Xterra, I hardly notice these problems.

My dad encountered an elderly Crossfire driver who kept provoking him in traffic (his Z32 TT). They were in bumper to bumper traffic, and the driver wouldn't stop messing around.

I think some people are just bait and provoke you in hopes you'll end up pwnd.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 08-11-2011 at 08:14 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote