View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 07:28 AM   #1546 (permalink)
Reality
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '06 PPW GT
Reality is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOCOLYPSE DAWN View Post
You know I was going to come on here and write a huge long reply to this thread. but I am going to make this short:

First of all I am not a kid of any sort... Do I care what seems to be what a circle jerk group here on this forum thinks... nah not really. Did I update the original thread with the car is now being used for product development... yes and did I not also mention the car was pulled from the shop for over a month.... yes to that as well.

Secondly, whether you choose to believe it or not the car has been running for a while now. And as stated so many times before the car has been the basis for product development for GTM. Again, I would like to point out that yes I have had my thoughts to sell the car... but who wouldnt after their car has been in several different shops over the course of a year... Am I selling it right now? NO! Some people think me or my partners dont innovate products for the 370z market yet we are bringing to market a fully motorized rear wing, along with new hood designs, Fenders, full bodykits and several other items.

Has the car made a 1000rwhp? YES and a good bit more... do I have to post it up here for a bunch of members who think they are sly, funny and smart... No I dont and honestly I could care less if the 350z community ever gets to see the final posted numbers! You guys have been D!CKS since day one. The car was assembled in the stated time and then changes were made to the entire build. The car has been running for months now and new innovations are being developed because of this build.

If you have negative comments it just shows your immaturity. I wish your little congregation of Me & GTM haters absolutely nothing. You dont deserve it and honestly you guys are pretty full of yourselves. The first step to recovery is recognizing you as a community have a problem!

Good Day!
-So the beast is running at 1000+whp, but OP won't post dyno's..

Enough with the
//2005 35th SB #81 [tyra] SOLD
//2006 GT PPW SOLD