View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 06:05 AM   #517 (permalink)
SharpByCoop
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 G37S - Graphite
SharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ Not so. I'll bet you have a manual transmission and clutch, where you can launch as hard as you want.

If you watched my vids closely I simply CAN'T leave harder. The auto and torque converter regulates the launch. Full-out racing slicks would help IF I still had traction problems, which I don't.

A higher stall speed would reduce 60' time, and at that point it may go beyond the needs of the BF Goodrich D/R, but I've already went one step further than stock.

I'm going to go back soon. We are going to install a new exhaust and I'd like to retest in cooler weather. Possibly a new tune.

Thanks!

Coop