View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantella87 View Post
The other day I had an Ebay'd out Integra trying to drag race me or something on a bridge. Don't get me wrong, I love the Integra, especially when they're modded properly, but this guy's car looked worse than his stupid looking gang hat. It sounded awful and there was a gallon of Quaker State burning out the a$$ end when VTEC kicked in. I guess he failed 2nd grade math or something trying to approach a 370z like he would ever stand a chance. I paid no attention to him though. It took him 20 seconds to get above 60mph and I didn't even accelerate. His brakes sounded like a NYC Public Transit Greyhound. We met at the same light and he started making some stupid noises and stuff out his window, I guess he thought he just beat a 370 or something.
rust bucket car vs a sports coupe....who will win?
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote