View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #39 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Pure win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
( Click to show/hide )
When I took her home that evening, she had a great deal to drink, and she peed on my face and hair. I quickly removed my trousers and jerked my crank until I dumped the thickest of loads on her chest and face. It was all very sexy, until she asked me to "make love" to her, at which point, I lost my erection. Her name was Sarah Palin.

( Click to show/hide )
When I take her home that night she drank a lot, pee her face and hair. I quickly removed my pants, I crank out, until I dumped in the chest, the face of the heaviest load. All this is very sexy, she asked me: "love" her, then I lost my erection. Her name is Palin.

English > German > Irish > Russian > Chinese > English