View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
mjg
Base Member

Drives: 13' GT 500
mjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Thumper View Post
Not trying to come off like a jerk. Seriously, I wouldn't accept that. A dealer should never add a condition to a test drive, period. You should never sign anything prior.

I'm in NY this week and would be happy to bash you (in a friendly way) over a beer.
I deserve it too...

Things took a turn for the worse today, when I found out this dealer had this part on back order (and wouldn't give me a time estimate, or better solution other then We'll let you know). That wasn't really what pissed me off, it was the fact that they scoffed at the idea of having a tech look over the car with me, just the sales kid (who didn't check if the headlights worked, or wasn't familiar with the packages on the car). They just don't have the time he said -- "we don't do that". Just like they don't do inspections on cars that leave the show room apparently.

I confronted them about the fact they still have no idea about what's wrong with the car, they had no answer for it, no excuse, and no real apology whatsoever.

This dealership is Legend Nissan. Avoid it at all costs. I've now heard a few personal horror stories with their dealings, and I didn't really want to make this thread about attacking them, but I've had it. Left a message with the owner of the dealership (no call returned), and the next step was a call to Nissan North America to open up a case

Just read about these slime balls:

Consumer complaints about Legend Nissan, Syosset
mjg is offline   Reply With Quote