View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 01:33 PM   #634 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaam View Post

I love the current Z

I am thinking of keeping just and sell the G and current Z, as bought a project car S30 and will concentrate modding that. My current one is not suitable for my daily drive. Nismo is a better option as I am not that much interested now to do bodykits and other mods, just some wheels and a SC, and on top of that a manual as well.

Just testing water mainly lets see how it goes.

Any idea if I want to sell it in US how much it can fetch?
I just feel like you don't gain much from switching to the Nismo. You could just sell some of your parts to make it driveable again. If you sell, you will be losing a lot of money. What you get for it depends on whether or not you can find the right buyer. It will be harder to find someone who will buy as is. You would probably have a better chance of selling it as is in the UAE. The best bet is usually to part out and sell a stock car to get the most money back.

The next gen Z could have a much better engine and even potentially come FI. If I were you I would just keep it until then. Good luck with whatever you decide to do
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote