View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 ST View Post
i wonder if the option for a GB is still happening?
What's a "GB"?

Also, to those looking to really optimize things.... You can literally spend hours and hours trying different things. Money is the key. To rent dyno time can be expensive. The more time, the more money. That's why we rely on the tuner to a certain extent. He's seen the results from other cars similar to ours and he knows where to start. It was nice to have a similar set up to mine "on file" so as to have a great starting point. After that, it was only two more tries with the AFR before we tried the timing route.

So, I didn't spend a whole lot of dyno time. Only 5 or 6 pulls. If you're really picky (and rich $$), you can spend the whole day trying different things.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote