View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 09:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
mjg
Base Member

Drives: 13' GT 500
mjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
well first off, i would NEVER buy a car without test driving the exact car i would pay money on unless it was a special order car. if the car was in the show room, i would tell them my mind is 99% set, but not 100% until i take the car out for a spin.

then i start signing papers.

anyway it sounds like the car was jumped incorrectly or battery hooked up backwards polarity, overloaded/shorted many things. i would review each and every feature of the car while it's still there WITH the tech. take a note pad and jot everything down for them to fix.
I really like your idea. When they contact me to tell me the car is ready for pick up, I'm going to say I'd like to review it with a tech, each electronic feature. I'm actually supposed to go pick up the owner's manual, they forgot to put that in the car as well LOL. Should make them go page by page with me.

I kid, but I will do something like this. Thanks again for the advice everyone!
mjg is offline   Reply With Quote