View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
ssmoked
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Charger Hellcat
ssmoked is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjg View Post
It was a leftover, 2010 on the showroom floor. They said they disconnect the Batteries on car in the show room, which makes sense... They do that at car shows also, so people can't mess with the cars I guess.

I had a look at NY lemon law, and spoke about it with my lawyer a bit tonight actually. He told me the dealer hasn't screwed me enough for it to be a lemon yet, and I have to allow them the opportunity to fix it get fixed. This is in such a short period of time, and if they fix everything (and nothing continues) I don't have a Lemon.

The car had less then 50 miles on it... I do feel it's very fishy. It was a chip on the bumper (not a scratch), and a smudge of black, which may or not be a scratch i could not tell near the wheel well. There was a small ding on the passenger door. Maybe it happened while it was being prepped? Rest of the car looked really nice.. I did spend a lot of time looking at it in the show room, but didn't notice any of this at the time. I noticed it after the test drive.
if it was on the show room floor, more than likely someone or something bumped into it. When I purchased my 2011 Z (not show room car), it had a dent on the side door and a scratch over it which i didnt catch until i signed the paper. so i guess its just accidental damage since its a 2010 and everyone sits in it that walks in the dealership.
ssmoked is offline   Reply With Quote