View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
I'm in. How about Sat. the 27th?
I'm ok with that but I'm wondering if we should do Sept. 10th just to give people enough time to get on board? I know Drew (40th) was saying the 27th is his b-day weekend too? Christian/BB, would you be able to make Sept. 10th? Trip's we can do one of the mini runs before if you want or if you guys want to just do the 27th I'm good with that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeslitx
the driveway at that starbucks sucks
Thanks for the heads up on that, haven't been to that starbucks in years...you recommend anything around there with a decent driveway and lot? It's your part of town. I just picked that in case anyone wanted to grab some coffee it would be right there, plus that's where we met years ago for the Audi/VW run.
KingZee is offline   Reply With Quote