View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #58 (permalink)
mr_sk
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Z Sport MT
mr_sk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
congrats man! Glad you decided to get her.

Clear bra and window tint, 1st two things I did (asap). Paint is soft so you def want to put something on there. (see sig)

as far as oil coolers. Couldn't be happier w/my Z1 34 row cooler w/thermostatic plate.
Right on, looking at the clear bra's now...doesn't seem like the thing I should install myself. Can you recommend an installer? (Edit: never-mind you're in FL, heh).

Cool, thanks for the link to the Z1 34R. I'll definitely consider that.

Quote:
Regarding Vinny Ten and Performance: the rift between the two shops is huge, as is the drama. I know people that go to both, I have no problem with either. But, I personally know more people who were satisfied with Performance over VTR and so I decided to go there with my 370Z and been happy ever since.

Performance is also a more comfortable location, seats, tables, food, and internet if you need it. Most of us here go there and just hang out often times.
Interesting - that's a shame. I mean, it'd be cooler if there wasn't any drama...well, I found out about my dealer through Vinny Ten, they recommended Advantage Nissan, which I'm pretty happy with. So, I know they have a relationship.

I would obviously want to goto the tuner that has the best reputation and most satisfied clientele .. but at the same time since my dealer has a relation w/Vt...heh..not sure, will have to call both guys and feel em out.

Thanks for the info guys ...
mr_sk is offline   Reply With Quote