View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #57 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_sk View Post
HAHAHA GOT IT!!! WATTTT!!!!! Will post pictures this week/weekend! Awesome, love it. bought with like 50 miles on it, 5yr/75K warranty, stoked! Got a decent price on it too, lots of back and forth.

Goodbye S4, miss you...but not really. heh.

Some nasty blind spots for the driver side left, heh. Car gets lots of looks, I don't really like to be flashy, so something I'll have to get used too, especially when I start tuning, probably only attract more attention.

Going to drive it for the next 6 months bone stock (besides maybe some snow tires/rims), and possibly a clear bra, or whatever people put on the front to help combat rock chips, etc.

After about 6 months (and winter is over), I'll do the first big tune, which gives me plenty of time to research (and set aside funds) for LTH, CB, Intake, ECU, dyno, tune, etc.

Ahhh thanks again for all the help guys - this forum is going to be seeing a lot of me over the lifetime of my Z...

Let the games begin!

PS: These f'n windows commercials where they break into your house to offer you a PC are so stupid. So, um, you have to break into a house, give them 20 PCs to look and give one for free to get people to use your OS ....
congrats man! Glad you decided to get her.

Clear bra and window tint, 1st two things I did (asap). Paint is soft so you def want to put something on there. (see sig)

as far as oil coolers. Couldn't be happier w/my Z1 34 row cooler w/thermostatic plate.

linky: Z1 Motorsports 370Z Oil Cooler Kit
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote