View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 05:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
he's asking why his car is tracking.

I don't think the issue is road crown. I don't think the roads in AZ are crowned like the ones in GA, which has some of the most intense crowning you will find. If that was the problem, he'd probably be used to it.
OP, any accidents with the car? Even minor ones?
All roads have a crown for water run off I use to live in N.J. and I did the alignments the same way I do them here,and if you look at his alignment sheet his camber is within .1 of each other but the caster is also only .1 between left & right he really needs .4 to .6 more on the right,he also may have some other problems but judging by what he has told us this is the only reasonable answer everything else is just a shot in the dark.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote