View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 08:26 AM   #42 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmyride View Post
I parked my Z at work today under the tree with decent shade. I happened to take a walk around the building and saw a group of 5 people conversing under the tree and three of them were leaning on my Z. I was like WTF?

there were another car parked nearby but it was in partial shade.

They are my co-workers. we dont work on the same team but in the same building. I dont know them and they dont know me but we've seen each other.

I was f*cking mad, so i rushed back to my cube to get the key fob to move the car, but by the time i went outside the building, they all left to go inside. They had no idea it was my car.

what would you guys do? Would you just walk up to them and tell them not to lean on your car? I'm sure they will spread the words around.
Yes. I don't lean on other people's vehicles. GTF off of mine. Why **** around being polite? Polite people don't lean on others cars, and people who are not polite cannot be reasoned with politely.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote