View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #41 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
That is one of the most inconsiderate things you can do to someone who actually cares about their car. If I saw someone leaning against my car, I would ask them to please get off the car and then ask them why they feel they can lean up against and scratch a car that is not their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmyride View Post
Obviously i would say something if they were not my co-workers. i hesitated and decided not to say anything. but i thought if i moved the car, they would get the idea and not lean on my car again. that was my assumption.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
If I see people leaning on, sitting on, or placing objects on my car, I will immediately give them the evil eye and maintain direct eye contact until they move it. (Which usually is enough) for the rest of the knuckledraggers that don't get it, I ask them to please move and/or remove the object. Thanking them for doing so afterwards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Z View Post
Id ask them nicely. Please dont ******* touch my car. thank you.

I guess there's a polite way of telling those folks to get off the car... but bottomline, whether you tell them or not, immediately or not, the damage is ALREADY DONE. Any amount of contact by people who don't know jack about paint and how delicate it is, will have left a mark/scratch/mar on your paint. The question is HOW MUCH DAMAGE has it caused. Time to get the buffer out, and hope you can remove the damage.

If it were me, I would have ran to the car, swearing underneath my breath, and would have sternly told them to get off the car, regardless of if I knew them or not.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote