View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 04:45 AM   #567 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

It's all personal feel and looks, if you aren't going to track the car. But be prepeared, your going to need to purchase rear carmber/toe arms and maybe adjustable caster. Then have the car realigned, which could take hours. You may think oh $500 for the springs, then after alignment and arms. you may be at 1500.00 Just food of thought. Me personally it's not worth the headache. Plus if you have crappy streets as it is, and don't track, I think you already answered your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pty370z View Post
I will really appreciate you guys with lowered Z's do what you have volunteered to do..

To be honest, I love the way the Z looks a bit more lower and I just wanna make sure what the clearance would be like because of the crappy streets we have in many parts of my country.. I'm still not sure about lowering the car anyways because I feel the car is pretty low on stock height.. Probably I would be better off just improving my handling by adding the Hotchkis swaybars and leaving the stock suspension..??

I will not be tracking my Z or doing any autocross.. Probably very little drag racing once every couple of months but that's about it.. I rather have some upgrades like intake, exhaust, short shifter, pulleys, and probably a nice set of wheels/tires... This is a daily driver also..

Anyone has an idea or pictures on how would 20" wheels/tires setup would look on stock height..??

ZDAYZ 2012