View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Roadster4Us
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Roadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephan View Post
Hello, im new to this forum. I basically signed the papers for my 370z and I am just waiting for delivery. Its a 2011. Question is: Texas nissan of grapevine did NOT have a base with NO sport package. ( this is what i was wanting) So they told me at one of their other lots they have a brand spanking new 2011 without the sport package ( KEY WORD~~>) BUT the newly built 370 base, that were just recently shipped here to the US. has the syncro match, the upgraded brakes, the RAYS wheels and the limited slip included. No Bose system or leather seats. I dealed with them for 31900.

I never heard of that. I though either your get the base with no sport package<~~ KBB.com fair price of 30825 or a base w/ a sport package <~~ KBB.com fair price of 33725. I can still back out of the deal. I just wanted some more opinions
That's a base with the sport package. Leather is the touring package.

2013 Camaro ZL1
Roadster4Us is offline   Reply With Quote